Tuesday, October 04, 2005

so cold

low
and everything is so grey
i know
that everything wont go my way

soo cold
i hate 2 say goodbye
soo cold
the rain washes out the tears in my eyes

the rain
falls down 2 the feet
again and again
i have lost everything
i know
that anything, anything is , ok
and everything is so, grey

so cold
i hate to say, goodbye
soo damn cold
the rain washes out the tears in my eyes
afraid of it
now i must go
live my way through this
oh



the word
is in the other room
standing strong and tall
i fall, i fall
the law
is sitting beneath your eyes
watch them fall
thats all i saw, i saw

so cold
i hate 2 say goodbye
soo cold,
the rain washes the tears from my eyes



***i let go of the past now
i no that its 4 the best now
i hate 2 say goodbye 2 her
i continue 2 live in my world
so cold
my mind is raped by frustration
my eyes, are blind, from the complication
im so cold

ah, so low
i know, know
that now, you know
so everything is so grey, grey
and the rain, washes away, away



JC



#13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home