Thursday, September 22, 2005

dear me

dear world
i just wanted 2 say goodbye
it was good while it lasted
but u couldnt keep me alive
dear world
i just wanted 2 apologize
i might look good on the outside
but dreadful in the insides
dear world
i dont understand y
you set your goals so low
when they coulda been so high
dear world
i am crazy in love
give me one small chance
send a sign from above
dear world
im dead because of you
you showed me all the money
but never showed the graditude
dear world
you couldnt shoot another bullet at me
not because im bullet proof
theres just no more room 4 any more 63s
dear world
go ahead and keep on shooting
ur foot catches all the lead
u shoulda thickened your booting
dear world
what do u think you r doing
if a white man steals
it 2 is considered looting
dear world
go ahead keep your middle finger up
i wont stop talking
until u get enough
dear world
go do something smart like i did
kill yourself
i would no bcuz i tried it
dear world
keep up the stupidity
not enough knowledge
not enough ppl just like me
dear me
good job leaving while you could
u would do it if ur smart
so any child would
dear me
avoid all disaster
ignore all the pain
and ignore all the laughter
dear me
who is laughing now
i got a 5 cc's in my veins
tell me are u feeling me now?



JC



#5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home