Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my own nylon

ppl come and ppl go
y so fast we dont no
on and on these things occure
god wont go against his own word

more ppl are living
than dying
it might not seem like that
cuz we are always crying
what we dont recognize
is what catches us by suprise
and we dont take the small things
and build the puzzle piece by piece
even though im so young
ive been known for a sharp tongue
but i cant explain y these things happen
we are this world that some call a contraption
i see the flashes in the sky
they rnt lightning cuz they blind my eyes
i see dots within dots and my mind goes dead
bcuz i got 2 many things runnnin through my head
idk what they are but i got a thought
there are angels in the sky if not idk what
i do my jumping jax
i just relax
i take my time
and work hard on my facts
but no fact is guarenteed true
being dead might be free but its less complex than tying shoes

sometimes i need a shoulder 2 cry on
i tilt my head and whipe my tears with my own nylon
i get these feelings in my stomach
i want this so bad but yet not sure if i really want it
they say rules r ment 2 be broken
does that mean a rule is ur heart
cuz it breaks more often
than the drunk man farts

sometimes i need a voice to hear
i need some guidence and something 2 stop the fear
it seems no ones below me
everyones above but 2 stuburn to show me
i hate how they r all 2 good 4 me
they all want more than i have 2 show 4 me
they just care to much
to worried bout being in love
but what does it mean 2 be in love
kiss once and thats ur sign from above
h no

ppl come and ppl go
y so fast i dont no
on and on i ask 4 just a shoulder 2 cry on
more often than not i use my own nylon



JC




#7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home