Sunday, October 02, 2005

eye of the bird

the world that i see
is changing b4 me
and i am so weak
sick of violence
sick of ths silence
who will be the one 2 speak
my life commences
im on a defensive
because i am afraid
i watch everyone struggle
in there own popped bubble
y are we afraid of change?

our goal is 2 be perfect
but its not worth it
bcuz in the end we all die
god almighty maker
denies being our creator
bcuz no one is willing 2 try
i say one word 2 u
what did u want me 2 do
i was just as deep in as you
fly away birdy
tell me what u see
from the birds eye view
burnt in the ashes
of the lighting flashes
i stand like a rod
i ask 2 plz go home
i ask 2 not be alone
i ask where is my god

o my visions
have been in collisons
with what others have thought
i do not no this
they tell me nothin
once i again i ask 4 my god
i lay on my pillow
look out the window
at the stars above
i see nothing from where i lay
and i just hate keep having 2 say
why cant i be in love

and im breaking out this penatenary
im sick of wondering what they see
i hate givving up
thats what so many did
they thought they were finished with
but not did they no they were in love
take a look at what i see
blinded by the publicity
no chance 2 speak one word
take a look what the sky sees
the same questione comes 2 me
what is in the eye of the bird?
so peaceful and nonharming
yet so alarming
it soars over head
inside thier brains they think
what are they doing?
\and we ask y are some dead?





JC



#11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home