Saturday, October 01, 2005

last stand

its easy 2 give in
thats y there is suicide
but the world we live in
gives up 2 many lives

didnt ur momma ever tell u 2 swallow b4 u speak
gulp up some words and then just turn ur cheak
we lose the public eye after we lose 2 our own
we lose it all 2 the world bcuz the world is alone
every one has an aliby
its so hard cuz u have no allies
everyone u see is against you
there is nothing u could do
no olive branch could save this day
but u can try 2morro but it will come out the same
peace dosnt have a price tag, its not 4 sale
atleast thats how it is in our world

our eyes are just full of someone elses tears
and ours r dried out from lookin back on the past years
what ever happened 2 no one left behind
i cant keep up no matter how hard i try
i used 2 be the king fish in the small pond
but as u can see those glory days are gone
im no more than a freckle on the cheak u turned
blood red cuz of the hit u earned
and what i accoplished back then means nothing
now i use my wits and try 2 turn my life into something
i regret not doing things
i kill my self everyday over the consequence it brings
i see everyone so happy and it makes me smile
just bcuz ur happy makes those days look worth while
and the past some years where tatooed on my hand
but if i show the public eye it defines who i am
the eye of the beholder never gets any say
and my life gets even worse day after day
i cant live like this much longer
but they wont beat me bcuz im stronger

i got eyes inside of me
and it can see in them
i see they got feelings to
they dont all have big heads
o feel so crucified and alone
i am the glass house and they r the stone
they just keep breaking and breaking me down
i lay there on the ground
and thats when the tatoo is no longer there
they were with me when i was tuff but not when i was scared
my brain is sounding off a warning alarm
im gonna pull the plug if i dont find someones arms
2 hug me and 2 hold me tight
i need more than just the man i pray 2 at night

no one is probly reading this
bcuz they show no interest
maybe thats y im no good
i dont do what they do i do what i should
plz someone tell me what im doing wrong
i have no guidence and it wont be long
till im the one who recieves the prayers
even if im not up there
who the hell even cares
i hate being criticized 4 what i am
this isnt the last fall i will take, its just the last stand





JC




#10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home