Friday, September 30, 2005

hand full of nails

i think of the blue skys as i lay in the mud
with my gun at my side along with my bud
and the rain falls on this humid night
i cuddle up into a ball and im captured by the sight
i see the blast in the distance
10 more ppl r no longer with us
its so crazy 2 think that every second ppl die
cuz u never no if your next moment will be the one, 2 die

im running far away from everything
when it all adds up i got no more than nothing
and i plead my case to my brain
but everypart of me thinks the same
ppl wonder how i no it all, but i wonder y its that they think
they dont see me make mistakes they just see me casually wink
it might look casual on the outside
but theres so much that im hiding inside

i can not wait 4 the moment of being a father
if i wasnt so anxious with life i wouldnt bother
and my precreations
are my motivations
but they r so long 2 be coming but i cant wait
but that dosnt mean i cant hesitate
reel in the line but leave enough slack
to hold ur feet and pull on back

sometimes i doubt that i will make it through life
i wonder what my future will be like
i worry for myself bcuz i am considered class a dumb
i could be living large or i could be a cold bum
either way 2 me i have not succeeded
i want so much more than i completed
i love my life but i hate my unfinished mind
idk if it will be done, i can only tell by time
but im so scared right now as i sit alone
i dont wonna go through this on my own
and im terrified bcuz i might do sumthing stupid
over stupid things like missing out on cupid
i hate 2 say the past is in the past
but im afraid cuz the next moment could be my last



JC



#8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home