Saturday, October 01, 2005

fist full of dollars

i got my fist full of dollars
and my brain full of lies
nonshalauntly pop my collar
we all got wings but only some can fly
ill paint a picture of you
as a stick figure
i will sometimes honor you
other times ull see the finger
it all depends on what you say 2 me
or if u disrespect any part of my property
i take one step closer every day that passes
one step closer 2 my grave, it might seem like molasases
but if u tale one day 4 granted it is most likely 2 be ur last
if u take one step for granted ull be sitting on your ass
keep in mind that we are only sapiens
we have struggles and we need 2 keep naming them
ever error we catch is an error corrected
and every error we fix brings more errors 2 be detected
sometimes i just wonna flap my wings in fly away
but i no i must live 2 see another day
so many ppl are in dire need
so many ppl are what they plead
what it all comes down 2 is who they are
what they do and if it takes them far
ones tongue cannot be the one 2 start
it ends and comences in your heart
and i no that the rules i follow are no more than dirt
and the ppl i follow are no more than inert
i dont like them and they dont no what they like
bcuz they dont even have rules 2 live by
they all make things look so easy
but in they end they will say that they need me
it all depends on the money u make
and if ur fist is bulging with what u take
but the question 2day will be the question 2morro
could u make it through the real world with a fist full of dollars



JC


#9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home