Friday, October 07, 2005

jason

0n my knees
is where i spend most of my life
i say plz
plz help me set things right
here i go
im messing up again
take a smoke
and my brain becomes inflamed
i smell the ashes
i fade 2 black
my my crashes
i want you back
because i miss you jason
on some occasions
i sit down and let it all out
thats what cryings all about
i take the time 2 whipe my eyes
i take the time 2 realize, again
you are gone

youve gone home
and as much as i want u here
there is hope
in every single tear
i wont forget you
october is the hardest time 2 live
i wont ever forget you
i wont forget, and i wont forgive
my heart stops, i go deaf
i hear nothing xcept ur footsteps
my eyes see, what no other have seen
and yet my hands are clean
yet my hands

i miss you jason
the ocean seems so lonely now
i miss you, jason
i just cant seem 2 figure out
y not me
i feel so, guilty
and my guilt blinds me of my past
i just hope this will not last

its like taking a stage dive
into a an empty mosh pit
and if u were alive
u would still be doing it
my head hurts, my eyes r swelled
there is no one here i can tell
what i feel
so i just reveal
it 2 the world
2 the world

I miss you jason
ur handprint lays upon the mirror
o jason
i sure do wish u were here



i would lend you
just one breath
for just one moment more
of you
i would give you
all i got left
what do i got 2 live for
what should i do?

jason where have u gone
jason what is going on
i miss you


oct 10th- it will be 2 years on the 10th




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home