Thursday, October 06, 2005

tail of dove

where the sky is blue
is where i know ill find you
ill be the cloud in the sky
fly away little dove
fly into the trap of love
ill be what ever you like

take a breath of the fresh air
warn me about whats out there
ill take a step in your direction
and be the one 2 face my reflection
jumpstart into the underground
tell me everything u have found
beat me in with your remarks
one love, one chance from the start

so slowly
u waste me
im getting 2 the point of no return
i wait here
i face fear
take a breath of what i have earned
how many will it take 2 get 2 the middle
how many guesses will get 2 the anser 2 this riddle
i sit here
and watch the clouds go bye
till i catch your eye

its caustic
its so toxic
everything is so grey
take the bullet that comes my way

mouth full of teeth
whats beneath
i fix this mistake b4 it becomes hell
ripping wound
dying soon
i need someone that i could tell...

...where the sky is blue
ill know i will find you
plz fly, fly away my love
chase the tail of the dove
.,.,.,.



jc




#14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home