Monday, October 09, 2006

What He Said

theres times when i feel like giving up
but theres times when i just cant
ive been reading the same words on this stone
and this is all i get?
living just aint good enough
but its what i have to do
the best way to get through this mess
is just to fight on through
words just wont ever be enough
to me they are all the same
you come under the worlds umbrella
and you just get tossed back in the rain
i wake up every day
with the same question on my mind
while i try to find the answer
my day runs out of time

theres times when i feel like giving up
but theres times i just cant
ive been reading the same words on this stone
and this is what i get?
my heart is filled with anger
and circulating stress
stabbed with the rusted dagger
and the infected blood stains my chest
atleast it didnt go into my back
because the cut is so much more clean
angered by the thoughts inside me
because i dont no what they mean

the stone reads when he died
and the rest is faded in the stone
from my finger running against the words
when im crying all alone
i dont really want to carry on
but im motivated by his pride
sworn to living my life
since the day that he died
i have times when i feel like giving up
but theres times i just cant
words just arnt ever enough
but words are all i get
i dont want to hear any apologies
i just want to forget
..what he said






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home