Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Place for You

smile one more time
before you wave goodbye
smile so i can see it through my tears
and as im walking away
i wish that you coulda stayed
but now i find myself wishing you were here

for so long you were my only friend
for so long it you were the only one that would listen
but now things have changed
and my life is rearanged
but ill always find a place for you
days will go by and life will carry on
but now that your not here every day seems to long
i really dont know what to do
there is no one here to lead me through
because you always knew

however lifes to short to miss you forever
although its hard to resist
no doubt all the good times i will surely remember
and i wont forget you one bit
tears that once ment somthing
turn to nothing
as i realize the best way is through
cryings not the thing to do
so ill wave you goodbye
without a tear in my eye
and ill say i will miss you so much
but that cant stop love

so smile one more time so i can smile back
i will need that smile to brighten my day when things go black
while your gone
ill carry on
but i will always find a place for you






JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jake, i like this one.
commenting a little late.
but i like it alot.

10/29/2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home