Saturday, September 09, 2006

Soul Slaughter and Sacrifice

emptiness is filling me
this lonliness is killing me
how hard i try dosnt matter at all
the wall i climb never stops getting tall
words are letters merged into one
i see them as letters tangled and undone
time after time all goes to waste
i waste my time on nothing but haste
my disease is nothing worth praying for
trying to fight it is nothing worth slaving for
i could not fit any definiton
id say nothing if ud ask for a description
time is money and i dont got either
ive been waiting for my reward for being a believer
sometimes i wonder and question my decission
of only believing what was put in my vission
i cant live withought looking around me
so many things in life i dont know about surround me
until i know the chapters that have not been read
theres no way my life could move ahead
life is just one book and it has so many pages
im stuck on the copyright cuz im not that couragous
moving on means taking new steps
and im unaware on how many steps i got left
im afraid to die, yes i will admit it
but its gonna be a fear and i just gotta live with it
my best friend is lonliness cuz it is all i have known
who else will be there for u when u are all alone
emptiness is the only thing that always stands by me
who else will be there when i cry quietly...
mezmorized by terror and what it has to say
tramatized by error because to me its the only way
failure is not an option it is a requirement
and when its all you got all u can do is admire it
slaughter my soul so it becomes nothing
sacrifice my life so maby i can say it was worth something
and until i find an escape route emptiness will fill me
until i find something to trust lonliness will kill me






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home