Sunday, September 03, 2006

River

life is a river
cuz it keeps on flowing
if it wasnt for the water
i would stop going
modivated by the past
but my eyes are set on whats yet to come
a waterfall
should i stay or should i run

life is a time bomb
its bound to explode
my life is pretty close
im just waiting for the blow
tread the water below my feet
dont let the water take me down
but i can only tread so long
before i choke and drown

life is a stop watch
time depends on what goes on
my life stoped today
but it didnt stop for long
thought i found something i wanted
but it just was a hoax
in the water i remain
as my vacant mind soaks

life is a river
but every river ends
i am somewhere in between
but fate awaits around the bend
modivated by the past
dread what has yet become
here comes the end
should i stay or should i run




JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dear.
your really good.
p.s.- your a douche, just playing
<3, emma

9/10/2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home