Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Disability

long time ago i hurt myself
and i havnt been the same since
didnt think i could do anything else
but it all comes together in the end

living life in the fast lane
i dont look back i just pull away
living life just aint the same
if u dont live it the same every day

feeling sick like im gonna puke
then again thats how i always feel
u cant score unless you shoot
and u wont get nowhere if u steal

calculations running dumb
due to wrong answeres from before
mind goes dull and all goes numb
and im caught opening the wrong door

words of value come to my head
but i cant speak them from my mouth
makes me wish that i was dead
but thats what learning is all about

a long time ago i hurt myself
and it is killing me now
id like to find away to escape it
but im stuck in it until i learn how



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home