Thursday, September 28, 2006

Obvious Omen

wont you just look at my life
i am nothing what i used to be
i wont lie about the obvious
its surly plain to see, the real me

wont you just look at my life
tell me what im still doing here
my rope fell short long ago
and ive run short on tears
agony has taken over my soul
thers nothing to refer to but ashes
with gun at my side i went outa control
and observed the lightning crashes
sadness conquered me
it left me a broken heart
not mendable and never dependable
its been that way since the start

this sorrow, kills me
take this knife out of my back
the blade cuts right through me
apologies are trash
fighting through the pain inside
questioning if its all real
is it me or am i dreaming
or is it just the pain i feel
stumble, stumble to the ground
god witness, my life turn around
i scribe into stone the feeling that i get
when im left alone so i can just forget
the way i once was
what i was ment to be
but i can not do anything because
i set this upon me

turn away dont look at my life
its got nothing to say to you
i dont got much to say about what ive done right
but i wish i knew
turn away dont look at my life
its nothing it used to be
unlesss u want to forgive me of my deeds
or better yet help me






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home