Monday, October 02, 2006

Sweet Jericho

every time is a good time
no matter the mood im in
you find a way to make me smile again
everytime i look in your eyes
instant joy runs through me
and every word u speak just sooths me

constant conversations of the past
o bring those memories back
i wish they coulda lasted forever
theres so many things to remember
sweet jericho

look towards the sun today
the way u make me feel i cant describe
but a part of me just comes alive
look towards the sun and say
theres nothing that can bring me down
theres nothing that can over throw your sound
many times ive tried to tell you
ive come up short and things have got in my way
but i hope to tell you some day
many times i have fell for you
everytime is a good time when your around
and theres nothing that can bring me down

constant conversations of the past
o memories that i wish i could have back
i wish they coulda lasted forever
and theres so many to remember
sweet jericho

look at me looking at you
i dont know if you can see it too
but i hope you can feel it
you have something that i need
and its you, thats what i seek
only if i could steal it
i wish i could tell your right now
i just want to shout it outloud
its been waiting in me so long
ive climbed this wall and now im done
every time i down im wear i just begun
sweet jericho just carries on
sweet jericho







JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this song....alot.
bye lover<3
Emily

10/04/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home