Saturday, December 10, 2005

breathless`

and then i go breathless
my mind is eroaded
those words, turned into sentences
and those who exploded
is there something wrong with me
or is there something wrong with you
you are less than what you should be
and there is nothing we can do
as i get my dreams up for better things
and after im done counting all my blessings
BAM, just like that
everything is gone, just like that
my whole life ive been waiting for that moment
im really to scared to even show it
you are the book and i refuse to close it
back and forth comments could never know it

cant u understand what im saying
everytime i talk to it seems like we r just playing
idk if u r in doubt or not
im working through the heat, and it seems to hott
tell me what ur thinking inside
im afraid of coming outside
out of the darkness, into the light
all the time, i always cry
and then i go breathless



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home