Tuesday, November 29, 2005

read what u will

when i look into your eyes
i cant feel any pain
it takes away they cloudy skys
and the hailing rain
u bring the sun out with your smile
and then u give that look
idk if i should wait a while
u could be the biggest risk i ever took

i love 2 see ur face, and just watch what u do
every time i see it
i become more attached to you
nit we are drawn apart and ther e is nothing we can do
idk if u feel the same
but im stuck onto you like glue

ive been thinking a lot about u
i cant get my mind off you
which could be a good or bad trial
but when my thunder starts rolling
and i all i want is to meet my bullet
i think of u and smile

and then the sun comes up
ur smile lights the world
idk if you no
but ur a very lovely girl
im afraid to take my eye of you bcuz
im afraid that this might be true love
idk if u no
but i think im love

ive said this many times b4
i really think ur what im looking for
idc if u feel the same
it only takes once to make me realize
when i look into your soft eyes
it takes away any pain

i feel the suicide, again and again
i ask my self, where has me been
since that friday after school
ive lost it all including my cool
i look back and regret
bcuz a part of me was left
in the unbreakable past
it is all now as good as ash

i dont understand life
how it could be so hard
yet so simple,
as simple as a few snickers bars
and at that moment it came 2 me
u rnt just ppl
ur all saints to me
and it went on and on and on and on

when i look into your eyes
all my pain goes away
and when i want to hide
i visualize your lovely face
and this is how my message needs to get sent
idk who has read or unread
but there is one thing that i know
and its begining to grow
....

its been to long when u cant remember
the last time we were together
sitting in the cold rain
with a simple small umbrella
in the month of novmeber
on a cold fall day
it was then we spoke together
in that horrid weather
if i woulda known it was the last
i woulda have held you forever
that was the last time i cried in november
and a regret in my past




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home