Thursday, December 01, 2005

written with lead~`1

if ur only one person
ull never make it through
if ur not up for learning
the fault is all on you

and when the wind blows
i know
where its going
by how its blowing
and then i look to the sky
to the sky
and just close my eyes
and listen for the crys

mother earth
i can hear you
can u feel me
walking through you
might u stop
and give me a sign
direct me to keep going
on my crooked guide line

one person
wont make it
it takes one person
to break, it

its a cold day here
tell me hows it down there
i would be with you
if things would be fair
thats the way it is
we will always be seperated
thats just the way it is
in the world thats gated in

hello girl
can u hear me
come rock my world
or just come near me
i wonna feel
like everyone said
feels so great
hear i go, written in lead
again



i have, just one dream
no one cares what it might be
so dont take it away from me
i only have one hope
and i know
i wont ever let it go
i only have one will
and thats to kill
upon that hill
my life
will be done
all bcuz
im one person





jc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home