Monday, December 05, 2005

written in ink~`2

and when my eyes set apon the open window
and when the cold wind was rushed as it blows
im think im sick and tired of not being able to know
what would it be like if i just let go
but i no that it would be to hard
its like trying to set a set the waves and the ocean apart
but thats the last thing id do out of everything
then the ocean tide brings me in

a sign god i survived the storm
im sitting here now writing this poem
im sure there is plenty more ahead
and the last one i face, will make me dead
im not afraid of anything
but the world out that starts to bring
to my knees i weakly fall
to the ground ive now lost it all
i hate how well all seem to be quick to judge
what ever happened to trust, what ever happened to love
im not afraid, afraid of anything
im just afraid of the consequences fearlessness brings
and then i hear the song bird sing
then the ocean tide brings me in

reach to my side, i feel no blood
sealed inside, with your love
i stand alone in the waves
let them hit me again and again
beat me down, they cant beat me down
u cant beat me any lower than the ground
yet they still go all out after me
taken me under and i cant breathe

so plz
save me
from the tide
its sweeping me in
and plz
try to see
what i feel inside
is written in ink





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home