Thursday, November 24, 2005

suicide

it kills me
it kills me
it kills me
it kills me
it kills me
it kills to see
what u turned out 2 be
i thought i knew you
then i found out
u didnt even no
what life was all about
it kills me
the way u act
behind our backs
and u didnt even give us a clue
until it was 2 late
and right out of the blue
u took ur heart through the stake

it kills me
it kills me
it kills to see
everything
it haunts me
it haunts me
it taunts me
i think it wants me

and when your gone
everything goes with you
ill move on
but theres a piece of me in you
i hate this feeling of regret
idk what feelings ill have left
i give my self up for this
and all i get is a blown kiss
o i wish
i wish i took it

it kills me
it kills me
it kills to see
everything
it drives me
it drives me
it deprives me
of everything i need

and when the lights go down
and the sun takes its rest for the night
and no ones around
to make sure ur alright
where will u be
what will u be doing
it just kills me
2 no that ur spueing
out lies
and when u finally realize
and open your eyes
tonight
u find urself inside
b4 you commit suicide
and end our life

you kill me
you kill me
you kill me
you kill me
you kill everything




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home