Saturday, December 03, 2005

silk peddled flower

its better to be a silk peddled flower
unlike rose peddles, silk lasts forever
just like a sucker that is sour
its a taste ull always remember

and when i see you a new me comes out
and im not ashamed to laugh out loud
its like theres another me inside
always wanting to come out and be alive
i cant control it, but when ur around me its awakened
im the leaf, ur wind..i just get taken
my eyes
come alive
everytime
i see your smile
it brightens up the world
not just the average girl
u pose the greatest image
ur actions and words are so vintage
u cant find those anywhere else
u make me feel like ive never felt
nothing in the world could change me when
my body goes numb along with my hands
it went from white to black
and i wont ever be coming back

so great
and we both cant deny it
its so amazing
no word can describe it
o wont u just lead me on a a little
stay beautiful 4ever like a silk peddle

its better to be a silk peddled flower
unlike roses, they last forever
just like a sucker that is sour
its a taste ull always remember

and when my bloodshot eyes look into the mirror
i no they are bloodshot from all the tears
im so happy cuz ive been workin on this forever
i cant wait till we get back together
the warm water hits and i tremble
i think about the silk peddles
not like any rose, this lasts forever

this is living life behind the scenes
when everything is worth ripping holes in your jeans
life in the fast lane, no time to step out for pictures
this is a love story like non other scriputres
a different side of me comes out when im with you
i think to myself, y am i doing this
i find my self not knowing what to do
when i remember my greatest wish

strive to be better
thats all we can do
and u gotta get back up
when the winds knocked outa you
ive been standing so long with the fist in my gut
it wasnt till now that i have had enough
bcuz i dont have to take this anymore
when i got something else much greater than life to adore
i can decide your laughs, but i cant decide your dreams
i cant make u take it, but ill give u what u need

and did u know its better to be a silk peddled flower
unlike roses peddles they last forever
just like candy that is o so sour
it leaves a taste in your mouth u will always remember;)





JC





*





*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inspirational. to say the least.

12/04/2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home