Sunday, November 27, 2005

today and 2morro

yesterday has come and has gone
2morro is here and now we move on
to better things and better ways
i hate the days that lable me lost it
if only this world wasnt so caustic
o i hate those days
2morro marks the day of tears
the day which many wouldnt fear
only to us is what we wont
i have no boundrys but i should
i would fly if i could
"could"..meaning i dont
into deep waters i swim
not knowing the mess im in
i keep on going
high skys is the air i fly
idc if i die
if i do, i wish i not knowing
and the rain falls heavier today
it feels like nails in the oddest way
yet i keep walking
the rocking chair in which i sit
rocks my world and avoids all of it
plz keep on rocking
a fly away bird will someday fall
just like a king will lose it all
this all happens in one moment
one heart one wish
one start and one kiss
one dream, and i have blown it
my heart did not speak for my mouth
it did not express what i wanted it to shout
my love, so cunning
in deep water, in deep air
u are the reason i dont care
my love, plz love me

today has come, and 2morro is coming
this will keep accuring as long as i keep running
in this fast paced world
yesterday is gone, and soon is 2day
the november sky seems so grey
all bcuz of my heartcase girl
i lost her once but i hope not again
i wish i said not what 2 her friends
me 2 am confused
this makes no sense like love doesnt either
everyday i wish 2 see her
but whats a boy supposed 2 do?

when 2morro comes, i will mark the moment
when the flyaway bird fell, and rope was around his neck
when 2morro comes, i will move on
he hanged himself b4 the little bird left




JC




RB RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home