Saturday, December 10, 2005

tear on the wall

tear tear on the wall
tell me who is the greatest one of them all
tell me a story of the dead
teach me all i need for my head
tear tear on the wall
plz do not restrain
tell me who is the first to fall
and relieve my pain
tear tear on the wall
shoot me down and bring this 2 end
i find myself stuck behind this wall
and i die again and again

you bring me back
from pale to black
once again im alive
as i see the snow falling outside
and when it rains
it pours
and when i fall
i fall right through the floor
when its time to go
we move on down the road
and when we dont know
we dont rebuild we reload
so who am i to say
what u think
anyways
im just a kid

tear tear on the wall
living so much higher than us all
fall awake my hidden danger
fall awake my fallen angel

o still remember what he said to me
when he answered the phone so sadly
its pouring rain
and now im fighting
it off
i didnt no what he was speaking of
then he told me all that needed said
how he died and now hes dead
jesus said that we all get some bread
and his piece is tangled in that thread

tear tear on the wall
so much higher than us all
cut the rope and let me fall
b4 everything is brought to call




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home