Friday, November 25, 2005

soul lady

night and day
things must change
the room is dark
but not dark enough for rays
and we go on
we carry on
through our life we move
with everything to proove
take our time
walk the line
smile in the sun
stop for everyone
plz dont leave me alone
i wont make it on my own
plz write me one more letter
plz make everything better
soul lady

wild fire
pure desire
armed with your eyes
thats all u need
take your weapons
and your perfection
stop and smile
wont u smile at me

o soul lady
so pretty
and u no u make me shake
soul lady
with eyes so deadly
dont u no u make my world quake

he was just 31
and his only son
he could have saved himself
but he loved to jump
when he died
its as if it was the first time i cried
he made me forget about
so many other times

then comes the sol lady
shes so pretty
and dont u no that u make me shake
o soul lady
with those eyes looking at me
just make my whole world quake
soul lady
you take a breath away from me
and as i watch u fly away
i no that night and day
is dark, but i can still see your rays
soul lady



JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Rena said...

Nice. :)

11/26/2005 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home