Sunday, October 09, 2005

through the tunnel

im coming in out from the rain
just so i can go right out again
the inside might seem so warm
but its so much better out in the storm
i cant look up 2 no body
cuz the rain blinds my eyes
so i stare at my feet
until the moment i die
and when i feel the moment is right
i will take a last stand, and come inside
when the rain stops
and everyone comes out
in flip flops
i just want 2 shout

y do you always
stay inside when it rains
and u only come outside
when the suns shining bright
when r u gonna open your eyes
and realize
that you gotta face the hard side sometime

when im caught in the middle of the struggle
and there seems 2 be no light at the end of the tunnel
i just keep on walking towards it
and as long as i live
ill be walking on the same road bcuz that is my destiny
ill take life as it comes thats what i will always believe
im so dreadful
and whats pitiful is
my mind is disolved
into the rain that falls on me
only if i could see
there r shadows lirking behind me
and footsteps in the sand
when there is only one set
i was in his hands
and thats where i am presently
with closed eyes as he carries me
through the struggles
through the tunnel



jc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home