Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my story..

it just ends up as another road 2 no where
anywhere u lead me i have already been there
and as i look back on my life
i kill my self trying 2 find
times of great love, yes
i look back at the footprints
and idk who i was walking with
at times i there was only one
that was when my happiness was gone
everyday i think about rob and jay
and every day i die in my own way
thinking, that could be me
i dont want 2 live 2 see
what i dream is a happy life
yes, and all i want is 2 make it out alright
im not saying im afraid 2 die
if it comes down between that and miserable
i no 4 sure the shortest straw will be pulled
and as i lean into the punch i already know how it will feel
4 when u r hit as many times as me, your mind is made of steel
cant be shatered, and already have i melted down
i used 2 be flatered about how many ppl picked me up off the ground
now im lonely and lost in this chaos
i just wonna cry at home and take on dreadful day off
tie my shoes buttone my shirt
everyday starts worse and worse
b4 u no it ill be tieing my veins
b4 u no it ill blow out my brain
on my watch of course
but whos keeping yours
i watch my own back for that reason
when i go 4 backup mines already bleeding
the stake in the back is like a stake in the heart
i must say im not like i was at the start
im a different somebody
im now a no body
u always knew what i wanted 2 be
now i realize i hate being me
im unaware
of what 2 give and waht 2 share
risk my life 4 your glory
but thats not the way im going 2 end my story..



JC



#3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home