Monday, January 01, 2007

Spread My Wings

over and done
here i go
walking away
with all i know
which isnt much because i got nothing left
but i walk away from you
not for who you are but what you do
frustration isnt what i need
a angry person isnt who i wish to be
here i go goodbye
taking a walk across the line
starting over with a fresh set of tracks
i dont know what could bring me back
eyes are what i love to see
but there is nothing infront of me
this is not how i wished it to be
there is nothing infront of me
the tables turned to my disadvantage
my pride tires to disappear
but among the ashes it shows
holding back all the depressing tears
here i go goodbye
its my turn to spread my wings and fly
septembers dead and its been for awhile
and im at the end of my last mile
speaking words cant be enough
human expression needs to be my love
speechless as i was before
i dont know what im looking for
i hate to say this is over and done
we had our laughs we had our fun
to bad things could fall our way
i wish i had a reason to stay.






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home