Monday, December 11, 2006

Lonely Girl

where has my life gone
its lost in my wrongs
i am no more than an outcast
due to the past behind my back
im trying to walk away
but it just seems to stay
i want to cry
i need to cry
let the tears flow
let them go out of control
they say the more tears the less pain
thats not true, it all hurts just the same
middle finger
to my broken figure
ive lost myself and now im depressed
im looking to find me as my best
but here i am
blistered where i stand
im shaking in fear
not knowing where is "here"

lifes a long, broken lie
seen through the broken eye
its such a sad lonely world
through the eyes of the lonely girl
with a missing identity
and she wonders where could it be
but what she doesnt see
is that its right infront of her
open your eyes-lonely girl






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home