Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Quiet Rain

let me go out into the quiet rain
no trouble no worries to bother my brain
rain drops keep falling
as if angels were bawling
but in the midst of disaster everything is tame

let me go out into the drowning pool
temptations and evil make me the fool
as i start sinking
my mind starts thinking
i only did this because it was cool

let me go out into the desert so hot
the lords word happens to be all i got
no need for water
but as i get hotter
my body aches and my mind starts to rot

let me out of this cage i am in
away from my worries away from my sin
as much as i try to hide
you can still see me screaming inside
give me once chance, to prove i can win

let me out into the quiet rain
let me out so i can become the person i should have became
let me out so i can give myself a name
a name, and a life that bares no shame
let me out into the quiet rain






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home