Friday, December 22, 2006

It Ends Tonight

put out my fire
dowse my flame
take away this anger
that drives me insane
dark depression
with hidden lies
the evil around me
crashes into my life
my fire grows
spreading like crazy
burning my world
and everything that made me

welcome to my world
where the only thing that grows in pain
this is the end of my rope
this is where i remain
ive hit a wall
and i cant go back
i cant do anything at all
because i cant refer to my past
this anger inside me
seems to come and go
and where it comes from
i just do not know
nothing can help me
but these words i say
somebody help me
get these things away

this is my life
this is how i live
i dont know how i do it
but this is how ive been
my world is a mess
thats only answer is death
sometimes i look at it
as if its the only thing i got left
pain is all i am
its all i got to show
i hide it under my skin
so no body will no
when ppl get a cut
pain comes out bleeding
but for me a cut
just is not needed
i do not know where im at
sorrow surrounds me
i am lost in the dark
and no eyes have found me

put out my fire
dowse my flame
take away this anger
that drives me insane
put that bullet in the barrol
cock it to a perfect fit
point the weapon at my head
and let the trigger slip
forget all about me
forget all that ive said
forget all about me
as the bullet hits my head
fed up with the real world
fed up with this life
fed up with this anger
so it ends tonight







JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home