Sunday, December 17, 2006

Silent Soul

silent footsteps follow me
they go where ever my footsteps lead
a blanket of protection a shadow of hope
they go where ever my footsteps go
the naked eye can not see them
but i see them ever so clear
they are a naked eye to me
they watch out for all my fear

silent voices talk to me
they speak before anything i do
a second opinion for all my decissions
the words that help me to go through
a voice of wisdom and knowledge
a voice that no one else can hear
but since im alone and afraid
any voice that speaks can be heard clear
i follow the voices i hear where ever they go
like the footsteps that follow me
it is good to know there is something there
something to be where ever i will be

a silent soul touches me
in a way i can not describe
it changes my mind and my heart
it changes my entire life
it takes my hand and pushes me onward
like a sheperd watching over its sheep
i keep on moving forward
with nothing but its footsteps following me
when i am lonely the soul talks to me
it tells me everything is alright
though to the naked eye i can not see
i know its always near my life





before me
below me
i need someone to show me
behind me
beside me
i need somone to guide me






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home