Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sun's Redemption

and the sun rises
the sun rises upon the sky
another day comes flying by
trees are empty
all is quiet
heart is roaring with a gentle riot
the sky is grey
but its becoming blue
dim sunshine is showing through
time slowsn down
lost thoughts reappear
life becomes just a simple mirror
all that can be seen
is no more than my own reflection
everything seen is gods blessing
the sun rises upon the sky
another day moves in
just one more chance to start the life,
the life you always wanted to begin

the sun sets
the sun sets before my eyes
as another day went flying by
my eyes are heavy
the air is thin
heart still beating just how its been
the sky is painted
with a stampede of pigments
blowing my mind in an instance
time just stops
and waits for life to catch up
but stopping forever wouldnt even be enough
all that has happened
through my entire life
is silenced by the dimming light
the sun sets before my eyes
another day is gone
but new hope comes tomorrow,
hope comes with the crack of dawn




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home