Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eye of the Storm

lost in the eye of the storm
and the eye is where i stay
for now the weather is warm
but horrid weather is coming my way
the sun's shine is so decieving
making my life look bright
no way is it worth beliving
because really im not alright
i have lost my joy and happiness
it was swept away by the wind
my mind has been abused by all of this
all of this mess i'm in
i dont know why i fight anymore
for i go up against an undefeated force
and every morning when i wakeup
the feeling i have only gets worse
the feeling of want and need
it makes me just want to close my eyes
i wish not to use my eyes to see
see oppertunities just passing me by
i look into the crack clustered mirror
giving on its dull colored grey
the mirror conveys my fear
and its broken to match my face
i am lost in the eye of the storm
only my feelings can guide me
i am lose in the eye of the storm
with nothing but feelings beside me



JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my fucking god!I love this poem!And well......all of them.Ur a GREAT writer!Keep up the good work!

12/04/2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home