Sunday, December 03, 2006

From this Point of View

Confusion infects my mentality
I can’t seem to find reality
I want to give up
Motivated by what you say
It makes me feel like I will be ok
But that’s just not enough
Reaching out to different branches
Counting my steps and taking my chances
I’m trying something new
Life just doesn’t seem the same from here
Where I stand it doesn’t look as clear
From this point of view..

Her beautiful eyes sit motionless on her face
My eyes stay on-call for the chase
Because she seems to get away
My head is bolstered up by my hands
Thinking what if we could both understand
Only if I had the words to say
Before I close my eyes at night I say a prayer
Asking God to help me from being scared
Because I am just terrified
Then I thank him for all that I got
Tell him that I love him a lot
But I don’t know if that amount is clarified

I get lost in those stunning eyes
The way out I sometimes can’t find
But I don’t know if she knows-
That I see far past all of the colors
And deep down I think I love her
But for now it just does not show
i find my self asking what to do
im foreign from this point of view
There is no way to comprehend this
I don’t know what I’m doing with my life
But I know I’m still lost in those eyes
So I realize that I like my chances

Confusion infects my mentality
I can’t seem to find reality
I just want to give up
Motivated by what you do
I try to find a way to get to you
But will that be enough?



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home