Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Moving On

moving on is the hardest part
walking away with a broken heart
dont know where im going, but i want to go back
because when im not in love its love i lack
reasons of doubt run through my mind
it seems that i just spent way to much time
with my heart hanging low, i just carry on
knowing that someday i will regret her being gone
uninterest killed my passion
along with lack of words, lack of action
sweet surrender, caught me once more
now i look for a new open door
moving on is the hardest part
it feels like im leaving behind a broken heart
i dont know where shes going, i would love to ask
because when im not with her its love i lack
walk the line and walk the plank
into the waters in which many have sank
no chance continuing, so i carry on
knowing that someday i will regret her being gone
i spread my wings even though i dont want to
i spread my wings, just like when i told you
i stuck around, but look where ive gotten
right back where i was, with a heart forgotten





JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't move on, it's not time yet.
Trust me, I know.

11/30/2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home