Tuesday, November 14, 2006

World Made of Wall

see nothing but a blank wall infront of me
its up to me to make that wall what i want it to be
i could make it into a fantasy land
or a ballpark view from a grandstand
but if i do nothing, the wall will be a graveyard for all my dreams

ive been wounded and my heart has split in two
caught in the headlights not knowing what to do
i could stand here and take the fall
or i could run away, run away from it all
but running away would mean running away from you

seeing nothing to my left or to my right
no friends to back me, or take my side
when the stronghold crumbles down
i will go with it to the ground
ending my sore painful life

look in the mirror, look into your eyes
ask them if they care to cry
while you are watching them
you tear up and cry again
dont let your heart and mind colide

follow the road that is best for you
dont let me sway what you want to do
whether it leads to love or not
keep your life cuz its all you got
i just dont want your heart to split in two

i see nothing but a blank wall infront of me
its up to me to make the wall what i want it to be
i could make it into a fantasy land
i ballpark view from a grandstand
but if i do nothing, it will be a graveyard of my dreams





JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jake this is beautiful.
i'm sorry about everything.
we'll work it out soon. i promise.

11/14/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home