Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hello Tomorrow

amen to another long day
look ahead and see another on its way
nothing but fear rushes to my brain
fear of losing you just driving me insane
ive been through so much change i dont no what to do
im looking at life through a totally new view
no more activity, no more trouble anymore
i dont no what im doing here anymore
im holding on to an invisible figure
i watch it disappear as my problems get bigger
nothing more do i want but to hold what i got tightly
but i restrain my feelings in fear that it will fight me
failure is really the biggest fear i with-hold
its shrivling my life up turning my big heart cold
failure is the thing that stops me from going
failure is everything that keeps you from knowing
i just want to overcome this rolling stone
i dont know if i can do it on my own
sweet surrenders have failed for me from the start
my mind keeps telling me failure is a broken heart
theres times in this journy when giving up takes over me
it takes away everything that i want to be
ive spent my whole life looking for second chances
i didnt realize that you were looking for answers
answers i have and i keep them deep down
some are hidden in my fear and cant be found
u ask for time but its really me
its all been my responsibility
ive failed once again to overcome myself
so amen to everything i ever felt
start off fresh and whipe the dust of my empty heart
crack it open and let it have a brand new start
i got the same hopes and dreams that i had
but theres still one thing that i dont have
amen to another long day
hello tomorrow, im on my way





JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for making me cry before i go to school this morning. that was really good:-)

11/17/2006 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home