Sunday, November 12, 2006

Two Thirty Thinking

so quiet, yet can be heard through the silence
so invisible, yet it can be seen by the blindest

so dead, yet spirits run rapid through the soul
so alive, yet a life is nothing if u dont do what your told

so fearless, yet fear follows you around
so tearless, yet in your own tears you drown

so adorable, yet no confidence is gained
so ugly, bcuz the beauty isnt seen through the pain

so in love, yet there is no exact definition to it
so broken, id tell you the definition if i knew it

so depressed, yet the smile seems to hide it
so in love, yet it seems that time just guides it

so messed up, head just keeps spinning around
so strait, yet these footsteps cant find the ground

so quiet, no one thinks that they can be heard out loud
so invisible, yet they are visible to the whole crowd

lifes nothing but a guessing game
u go from among the fire to out in the rain
u go from living in love to living in pain
u go from living in wealth to living in shame
life is nothing but unfair
what u think is missing happens to be right there
ppl say that they dont know where love is, but its right in their stare
watching this happen is just to much to bear
i find my self asking what am i doing here
i ask for a sign and all i get a a broken mirror
another challenge i recieve is just another fear
i carry my cross acting as the worlds tear

i find myself looking at the moon and just wishing
that the moon i am talking to is someone listening
i need someone to hear what i have to say
i need someone to help me get through every day
my lifes a struggle and thats the honest truth
my hopes of winning are smshed by what i lose
im left with one person and he speaks to me by way of signs
he messes with my body, he messes with my mind
every struggle i have is something i put apon me
i ask for everything i take, so plz dont wrong me
find me lord in this invisible quiet place
find me lord, show me your face..




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home