Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Brand New Dawn

i dare you to be the one
to put that bullet in my brain
force my surrender to my pain
close the life that i built in this untruthful game
watching my bridges burn in the filthy flame

launch it all to worthlessness
someone stop me from doing this
inspired by a butterfly kiss
its become something I cant live with
look in my face look through my soul
watch my life spiral out of control
watch me make a fuming fool
living my own life under my own rule
what is a life when u are not restricted
a life of destruction with an unknown infliction
living outside the lines and Gods jurisdiction
let it be up to me to make it reality or fiction
I cant see the line that so many others have drawn
i wake up every morning to a brand new dawn
I ask myself what Is going on;
Saying this time 2morro I will be gone
But there I was again at today’s first light
Sitting up seeing the sun so bright
Under my breath thanking god for my life
But outside of it all I curse it in fright
Denial that I am what I am is why im crazy
Please do all u can so that maybe you can change me
Everything I do can only further fade me
Only you yourself has the power to rearrange me

So I dare you, I am calling you out
Be that person to put that bullet through my brain
Save me the effort and save me the pain
Get me out of this undefeatable game
Or give me a brand new dawn to claim…










JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home