Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dependant Dream

love goes back to far for me
to understand it, completely
there just is never enough time
to understand, and make up my mind
falling a part and falling to sleep
is the same thing, as a broken dream
no more tears, no more tears for me
when i cry to hard, i just cant see
see what the world has offered me
see what i can do, to make it how i want to be

when im alone i feel so horrid
but when im with you, i find away to ignore it
when im alone i dont want to speak
bcuz every word, is a tear off the cheak
lonely times with my lonely soul
its so empty, but i wish it was full
nothing now can take my past away
so i try hard, to not screw up today
when im alone i just want to turn back
back to where i was, in my healthy past
but when i go there it just makes it worse
it seems everywhere i go, im followed by a herse

in my dreams there is nothing but darkness
when i wake up, i have nothing to accomplish
its like im walking through my life blind
groping around, looking for someone to find
someone to grant all my hopes and wishes
and to mend my heart, with a thousand stiches
in due time i will catch a break
in due time, from this dream i will not wake
darkness will be all i no
and ill be trapped in, this empty soul
love goes back way to far for me
to understand it, completely
i find my self looking for time
bcuz there just aint enough, to make up my mind
im falling apart and im falling asleep
looking for love, in that endless dream
through the darkness i search for light
i search for love, to brighten my life...






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home