Sunday, October 15, 2006

Let it All Go

its just another day on the same old road
this road leaves me with no where to go
i pull over to find someone to ask
old man with a chip on his shoulder
it grew bigger as he grew older
he kept his wisdom in a flask
i asked him which way to go
he looked at me like he didnt know
then he said son you might as well turn back
he added on that it depending on the circumstances
if its love then u better take your chances
it only comes around now and then
he told me of a time when he was young
when he thought he was so in love
when he finished the chip grew again

so here i am
sitting at a 4 way intersection
here i am
looking for courage to pick a direction
where i stand
leaves me in a blank stare
where i am
leads me on a road to no where

so what if i pick this way
will it come back to haunt me the next day
so many questions running around me
the right one stands behind a curtain
which one it is i am not certain
and my sore heart just wont let me be
should i just give up now b4 i go crazy
only if one of them could save me
find a way to make me see
loves not a pleasurable thing
but really blinded by the stress your in
but you deny all the signs
i just dont know what to do
every day i find a different view
and im afraid to walk the line
the risk involved cant be worded
but i dont know if my heart is worth it
and im running out of time

so here i am
sitting at a 4 way intersection
here i am
looking for courage that can pick a direction
where i stand
leaves me in a blank stare
where i am
leads me on a road to no where

this thoughts dont come down to what i want
its all about not breaking hearts
beacuse i dont want to be that guy
i do not want to look into my mirror
and see a man who caused them tears
i just wont be able to get by
im not even happy
id let this stress kill me gladly
and i just dont know why
this kind of game just is not fair
because im lead on a road to no where
so should i just call it quits
every girl got a special mind
every girl i wish would be mine
i know i will have regrets with any thing i pick

so here i am here i am on a road to no where
with no advice to lead my way
except an old mans wisdom in a flask
so maybe i should just turn back?
and let it all go
let it all go







JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this one:-)
it's good. penguin game weds?

10/15/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home