Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Want to Make This Real

what i want i dont know
but i no this i want to go
but getting there takes some time
but im sure ill end up just fine
satisfied or not
ill walk out of this with what i got
head on my shoulders just like before
but still that head rests on the floor
since ive fallen i havnt gotten up
ive been mangled by this thing called love
which is why i havnt gone anywhere
i can say i dont, but really i care
and this is real

i forget myself and think of you
im just looking for something new
but the past can be the best way
it always is cuz u cant depend on another day
lifes a struggle, it would be to easy just to be alive
and if u looked at me u wouldnt think i would survive
but peoples doubts just give me more reason
which is why my eye catches u cuz u never stopped believin
and this is real

hold my breath as i walk the line
god let me make it through this time
i dont ask for much but i will now
i wonna get this done and ur the only one that knows how
so give me all that u got
for so long, ive just stood back and watched
but here i go running in with open an open hand
hopeing to finally be able to understand
but lifes just a struggle and thats how it will be
and thats how it will forever be
and this is real

this is what i feel
and this is real
it came apon me that its true
all paths lead to you
now its time to let the table turn
and ill get what i deserve
and god knows if its anything at all
which is why i lay where i fall
this isnt how i want it to be
just someone who is not worthy
and this is real

what i want i just dont know
all i know is that i want to go
but getting there is an issue
thats why i come to you
i want to make this real





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home