Monday, August 21, 2006

Rain's Redemption

wide eyes that are bloodshot
starring at the mirror
clock reading 3 o clock
body trembling in fear
mind being hypnotized
and everything goes numb
same nerves being exersized
heart beating to the drum
all is quite all is still
but do not be decieved
u think he is gone
but once in he will never leave

wide eyes focus on the rain
drops falling to my left and right
silenceing all my pain
taking over my life
in the distance i hear my name
being called down to hell
in an instance i follow the flame
just like the angel that fell
riding along unaware of danger
not carring of what surrounds me
just giving thanks to the stranger
who i think really found me

wide eyes blink and the trance is lost
as i face hells fiery gates
circling the sockets they remain bloodshot
as they stare down my fate
right then i heard a voice from above calling my name
but i did not think this evil could be stopped
then the fiery gates were put out by the rain
that is the inocense of a rain drop




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home