Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The MIddle Page

let me no, when u wonna give me a break
dont forget im the only one that could ever make a mistake
people piss me off and throw me over the edge
i catch myself before i fall because i get the message
there are ppl in life that are jacked up, and just want attention
and then there are the other ones who's names rather not be mentioned
i find myself inbetween
but i have no set personality
to fit the life style of someone who is hated or adored
i live my life on the pages inbetween, the ones that are ignored
no one cares about the middle, its all about the beginning and the end
the middle holds the details , and the message that will never send
as long as our stuborn minds keep living how we are
nothing in our world will have a chance to get far
but what does it matter anyway
no one cares about the middle page

smoke the days last cigarette
and leave the ash behind
never to see again what we left
all it is now is past time
anger stored in the back of my head
waiting to pounce on its prey
patience comes to me
and in the back of my mind it stays
build my bridges sturdy
so i can not burn them down
walk across them on my journy
journy to find whats not found
recycle my thoughts in my brain
repeat the same words over and over again
flush the ashes with the rain
the flame will never mend

there are people in life that are jacked up, and only seek attention
and then there are the othere ones whos names rather not be mentioned
i find my self inbetween
not favoring either personality
i am not hated nor adored
i keep to myself and i be ignored
but nothing matters anyway
because no one reads the middle page





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home