Sunday, August 06, 2006

Unnamed Feeling

i open my eyes just to see
the world crumbling around me
im cautious to move from where i lay
in this spot forever i could stay
broken glass surrounds me scattered
it lays where it was shattered
violently i blink my eyes trying to comprehend
at the same time from this evil i try to defend
what it is i do not know
its an unnamed feeling that cant be shown
my life must be shown for the stealing
because i too am a victim of this unnamed feeling

it blinds the innocent with its horrific grace
it freezes you and stands you still in your place
once ur caught you cannot escape
its cuts off your mind with a witty rape
losing in life is all part of the game
the feeling cheats, and it goes by no name
no name could burden such heavy sorrow
no name could live to see tommorow
this unnamed feeling can not be tamed
so it must be left alone and remain unnamed

i open my eyes just to see
the whole world crumbling infront of me
im cautious to move from where i lay
i hesitate to encounter but i am doomed to say
broken glass surrounds me scattered
in the same place where it was shattered
i dont know how long i will be infected by this disease
i dont know how long it has been haunting me
never leave your mind in danger of stealing
or you too will become a victim of this unnamed feeling...




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home