Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Mid-Summer Nights Dream

3 o clock, in the morning
not a sound to hear
but my own self breathing deep and slow
thinking of all fear
i feel as if im falling awake
into the hands of another life
its hard to explain the way i feel
but i no it isnt right
3 o clock, and the morning
carries on so slow and so cold
i lay there clinching my eyes shut
praying that the clinch will hold
afraid to open them and reveal them
to what im afraid to see
i dont know what im afraid of
im sure its probly me

open up the door and let me out of here
run down the hall hoping not to fall but i dont care
open up the door and let me out of here
this fear is so violent so i remain silent bcuz no longer can i bare

minutes go by, but the morning goes so slow
but i dont think i can make it without a prayer
i say my words softly
but hes still there
3 o clock, in the morning and nothing is moving around
no birds to joy my ears this early yet
and as i keep saying my prayers
soon the words i forget
time moves on, as the radio sings my only hope
things seem to be so cold inside me
as i visualize him hanging by the rope
things begin to grow so bold inside me

open up the door and let me out of here
life can be such a hassel while it is so rich but its all the same
open up the door and let me out of here
fear is like a thunderstorm and as soon as i feel warm im right back in the rain

4 o clock, and my nightmares over
but still i feel a little nervous to open my eyes
i crack them open and what do i see
something to my suprise
4 o clock in the morning dosnt mean that its gone away
i scream inside my head trying to defend
my helpless soft-armored mind
and the abuse starts again

open up the door and let me out of here
right when u think its gone the green light turns on and ur right back in it all
open up the door and let me out of here
right when u think your through u get more to lose and you can hear the call




JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt blink the entire time i read this

7/26/2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home