Saturday, July 22, 2006

So Blind

over looked
rotten hearts
lifes so much more
than body parts
in due time
a miricle will come
until then we walk
strait towards the sun
i think i am blind
time is past
you cant go back but
you can dream again
of anything that u want
tears of joy
but they are so decieving
it seems nothing in life
is worth believing
cuz i think we are blind
what is this so called perfection
that everyone trys to find
its all something else
in someone elses eyes
what is joy
what is love
i just dont know
but i cant get enough
yet i think im blind
hope has its fate
due to no dedication
and i lay awake
scared of my concentration
whats running through my head
i just dont know
but when i close my eyes
everything is shown
because im blind

scared to death bcuz i dont no what i want
as everything is passing by i stare strait into the sun
i do not know the real me and what i got inside
i could blame it on stupidity but really i think im blind

darkness is nothing to me because its all the same
im just another brainless outcast sitting out in the rain
sometimes i wish i were a bird so i could just spread my wings and fly
but flying means nothing to me because i am so blind

my eyes dont do much but look back into yours
i am so lonely you could look right into my core
and as i nail my coffin shut i miss the nail
putting my life to rest is another thing for me to fail

so blind
inside
my eyes
cant find
anything in life for me to
understand
so i stand here facing east
and i will stay where i am
tired of life
bcuz im so blind
so blind
so blind




JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all something else
in someone elses eyes

- true

7/26/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home