Friday, July 14, 2006

In Rewound Time

so how we wish that time could be rewound
so all the memories lost would be found
and souls could have there second wind
however time is such an issue these days
we have so much lost time and so little saved
we do not no of the world we are drowing in

so lost in this universe
no love could save me
and the love that i do find
only comes back to betray me
i can not find the words
for how many broken hearts ive had
and god only knows
how many times my back has been stabbed
my head reamains lowered
chin against my chest
as i look to the ground
strait at what i have left
my feet have walked this far
and they do what i do best
they run from my problems
and they run me out of breath

chaos is faded to me
the word means no trouble
as i ignore the guilt inside of me
i watch my life begin to crumble
its all in a matter of time
as my heart remains shattered
in a matter of time ill cross that line
and the pieces of my heart will scatter
which will be the end for me
bcuz there will be no pieces to put back together
at that point i will begin to see
that no heart can last forever

i stand with my chin at my chest
with a storm raging before me
although i seem to be easy prey
the storm passes; it ignored me
as if i was its guilt
its like picking a grape of a vine
but the storm would probly hit me
in rewound time
living isnt rocket science
it has no real physics at all
as i stand in the midst of silence
waiting for the storm to make me fall
living is unpredictable
just like love and its comings
but for sure i will never find love
if i keep looking to my feet to start running



JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake its me Mike! happy 1 yar anniversary bro. Keep it up

7/26/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home