Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shameful Tomorrow

i am ashamed to say i fear tommorow
please give me some courage that i can borrow
some courage that could make me wakeup again
and the courage to see tommorows day end
i have no fears just second guesses
ive lived to see so many lives end in messes
i just dont want to feal the same kind of pain
i wish not to send my life floating down the drain

i do not want to end so soon
ive spent my whole life running
and ive reached the finish line and i dont no what to do
where do i go from here in life
so many paths but only one can be right
i am tired of always being under so much stress
it feels like i got no patcience left
send me some courage and ill send you some love
ill send you the one thing i got plenty of
its never been used nor been touched
the great thing is u can never have enough

im ashamed to say im afraid of tomorrow
please give me some warmth to tend my sorrow
today and yesterday have wounded me so
and all i can do is watch my wounds grow
i am so helpless and so afraid
i wish not to see another day
sometimes giving up seems the only way
please give me some warmth to make me stay

i am ashamed i have fears of tomorrow
please give me some guidelines that i can follow
it has been so long i have been roaming this life
there are so many paths but only one is right
the clock seems to be ticking faster as i go
and all i have been doing is denying all i know
so all i know really means nothing
give me some guidelines so i could do something

i am ashamed of my self because tomorrow terrifies me
it feels like tomorrow holds somthing that will stupify me
i cannot find the correct cure to my disease
sometimes i wish that tomorrow will do as i please
and not come; dont come i say as i cry begging on my knees
and as i get lost in this nightmare i fall asleep
wake up in the morning and the fear has yet ciesed
maby when tomorrow comes it will bring ease...




JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7/22/2006 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home